The convenient use of electronic weighing instruments has spread across various industries and has been widely used. It not only has high-precision measurement, but also realizes multi-purpose. Currently domestic production
There are hundreds of manufacturers of electronic weighing instruments, mainly non-automatic weighing instruments and automatic weighing instruments. Electronic weighing instruments have entered a period of self-development and design from the introduction of technology in the past.
In particular, the development of weighing display controllers for non-automatic weighing instruments is advancing by leaps and bounds. Weighing instruments are divided into automatic weighing instruments and non-automatic weighing instruments, and non-automatic weighing instruments are commonly used in the market.
Weighing apparatus. It is mainly used for trade settlement, and it is also an electronic weighing instrument that the masses have more contact with, such as electronic price calculation scales, electronic platform scales and electronic truck scales that are commonly used; automatic weighing instruments
Generally, it is more common in batching scales and quantitative packaging scales in industrial and mining enterprises. Electronic weighing instrument is mainly composed of weighing display controller, weighing sensor and electrical control, etc., reasonable selection of scales
The weight display controller and load cell are the key to determining the quality of the factory. They determine the accuracy, reliability, and failure factors of the scale. How to reasonably choose electronic weighing instruments and weighing
Display controller This is a problem that users care about.
1. The purchase of electronic weighing instruments The accuracy grade of weighing instruments currently on the market is (III) scale, and the display division is generally 3000 divisions, and the small division value varies from 1g to 50 kg according to the size of the scale. Etc. (for example, a 15 kg electronic price weighing scale has a small scale division value of 5g). When purchasing: Take a 15 kg electronic pricing scale as an example;
1. The digital display is stable (without blinking) in the empty scale state and the large scale state;
2. Use one-third of the large weight (or a weight close to this value) to be placed on the scale surface 1/4 (divide the scale surface into 4 parts).
Test whether the numbers of each point are consistent;
3. If possible, take a large standard weight and place it on the scale to test its accuracy;
4. Take a standard weight close to a large scale (or a heavy object close to this value) and load it 3 times repeatedly, and test whether the numbers are consistent in each time;
5. Press each function key to test whether each function key is in good contact and whether it achieves the purpose;
Second, the choice of weighing display controller
1. Types of instruments are divided into functions: single function and special instruments. For example, Taiwan Henghui Erbang; Shanghai Yaohua, Changzhou Toledo and other weighing display controller manufacturers, the product quality of several weighing and display controller manufacturers has been verified by national supervision and spot checks for three consecutive years, and the quality is relatively stable; the birth of new products symbolizes domestic production. The ability of the redisplay controller is becoming stronger, with a high starting point and strong functions. According to the characteristics of the output signal of the sensor, it can be equipped with a sensor with an analog output signal or a sensor with a digital output signal. In addition, it also has a pricing function and has a multi-purpose meter. The single-function instruments in its series include A1---metering type, A2---counting type, etc.
2. The advantages and disadvantages of meters and single-function meters. Meter: It is highly adaptable and can be widely used in various non-automatic electronic weighing instruments and automatic electronic weighing instruments. But the software development cycle is long and the hardware support cost is high, so its manufacturing cost is relatively high. Single-function instrument: The software development cycle is short and the hardware is less, so its manufacturing cost is lower. Dedicated instrument; manufacturing cost is between single functions. In terms of usage failure rate, it is higher in comparison.
3. Questions to consider when choosing meters a. Choose which type of meter should be based on actual needs, rather than choosing as many functions as possible; b. Choose products that have obtained a production license for measuring instruments; c. All technical indicators are Conform to the national standard of weighing display controller; d. The key point is to check whether it meets the requirements of safety protection;
4. International and domestic weighing display controller dynamics. The current domestically developed and produced meters generally only have one meter per scale, while foreign-produced meters can be equipped with multiple sets of one meter at the same time
Weighing scale. Its software function and hardware support can be shared, so that the manufacturing cost is relatively reduced, and the management cost is also reduced in use. 5. Matters needing attention When developing new instruments, pay attention to the reliability of safety performance, and their technical requirements and metrology should meet the requirements of the main provisions in the OIML76 International Recommendation Document, and special attention should be paid to anti-interference. This is a general optional inspection, but it can reflect the standardization of the technical performance of the display and the requirements of each function.
6. Maintenance and maintenance Correct use and timely maintenance are the key to prolonging the service life of the equipment. The measuring instruments must be used in the specified environment. In order to avoid innocent damage to the equipment, the user manual and technical instructions must be read carefully before operation. It can be used after confirming that it is correct.